Reference : KSDA2018
DPS is hiring a senior sales person with proven experience selling software (CAD, CAE, PLM…) to major actors from the manufacturing industry (automotive, aerospace, etc..).
Based in the US and reporting to the CEO of the company in Paris, he can reach C-level and top engineering managers. His mission is to help us sell our new product KARREN to large equipment manufacturers in North America. A strong R&D team and experienced application engineers support his efforts.
Digital Product Simulation is recognized for its know-how integrating digital simulation within the process of industrial products design. The company is based in France with offices in France, USA and Japan. DPS is successfully delivering solutions to key industry manufacturers and introduced KARREN, a tool independent software framework targeted for use across both the design and the simulation communities resulting in more efficient overall development processes. KARREN (Knowledge Acquisition and Reuse for Robust ENgineering enables knowledge capture and reuse for efficient and dependable behavior studies across multiple disciplines (www.dps-karren.com).
This position is an outstanding opportunity to introduce to the market an innovative product with no direct competition yet. Already supported and validated by a selection manufacturers worldwide, KARREN is a complex sale as its implies changing working habits at all levels of the design and manufacturing process, which must be carried by top management. KARREN sales forecast is ambitious and will be a multimillion business within the next 2 years.
Skills and Experience for the sales director America
· Knowledge of CAE, CAE PLM software
· Proven ability to adresse C-level engineering managers
· Ability to understand design and simulation issues in the manufacturing industry
· Ability to communicate customer needs to inside support team
· Ability to illustrate compelling product benefits and sell these to senior level
· Excellent communication skills
· Results orientated with persistence, passion and drive.
· Creative and intelligent supported by degree level education
Reporting to the CEO of the company, this position may be based anywhere in North America. Travel throughout North America is required. Salary according to experience and success, benefits package.